“Yoga For Easier Decisions: 5 Easy (And Not Weird) Meditation Techniques To Help You Make Easier And Better Decisions Without All The Stress And Turmoil” – Tuesday, May 12, 7-9 p.m.
Do you ever have trouble making decisions?
Do you feel overwhelmed by the number of decisions you have to make every day, every week?
Do you ever put off making a decision because you don’t want to make the “wrong decision?”
Have you ever said, “I just wish someone would tell me what to do!”?
Would you like to take the stress out of decision-making and feel calm and comfortable with the decisions you make?
If you answered “Yes” to any of those questions, then this workshop is for you!
In this two-hour workshop, you will:
* Learn about your “3 minds” and how to use all three to make easier and better decisions.
* Experience how prayer and meditation work together for calm and satisfying decisions.
* Experience a writing meditation technique that will blow your mind.
* Remember a simple childhood technique that takes the angst away and helps you know what you really want.
* Learn about and watch a demonstration of an integration technique to get out of the “on the one hand… but on the other hand…” cycle to a comfortable final decision.
Each person who came to this workshop last year got a break-through in a decision they had been stuck on.
The lady who won the “integration technique” session with me, told me that going through this session cleared up a big decision she had struggled with for several months and that following the session, she knew exactly what she needed to do next. How cool is that?!
If you are struggling with any decision(s), decide now to register for this workshop. You will learn strategies you can use for the rest of your life!
Here Are Your Details:
What: “Yoga For Easier Decisions: 5 Easy (And Not Weird) Meditation Techniques To Help You Make Easier And Better Decisions Without All The Stress And Turmoil”
When: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 – 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Where: Yoga For Real, 14001 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, KY 40245 (inside Faith Community Church – UCC)
Fee: $50 ($35 for 2015 Year of Yoga participants) OR see below how you can come for $25
Bring: Bring your yoga mat if you have one. Bring cash or check to cover your fee.
* You will receive a written summary of all five techniques so you can use these techniques any time.
* If you are one of the first seven people to register, you will receive a 3-minute Guided Relaxation audio recording!
* One participant will win a private session with me where I will personally take you through the integration technique during the workshop
How To Register: Reply to this email or call Cheri at 502-641-2296. Deadline to register is 10 p.m. Monday, 05/11 (unless space is filled by then). Contact Cheri now to register!