Yoga Ball Workshop – Friday, April 17, 2015, 7-9 p.m.
This workshop is for you if:
* You have back problems that need soothed
* You want to build up core strength and back strength – to help your posture and balance
* You have a big exercise ball at home and you don’t know what to do with it
* You want to find fun ways to stretch and strengthen your body
In this two-hour workshop, you will:
* Experience a fun, core-strengthening, balance-building, posture-improving series. You will be surprised at what you are able to do and will want to show your family and friends!
* Experience my “Back Care Series” – I created this special series to help release lower back tension, tightness and pain. It has worked for me and many students.
* Learn my “secret weapon” to help loosen up the most stubborn lower back muscles. This one move alone has the potential to save you hundreds of dollars by using the ball instead of purchasing a pricey advertised machine.
* Learn how to use the ball for deep relaxation and back support… These moves have even made pregnant women’s aching backs feel like they weren’t pregnant!
* Receive a written summary of the ball series so you can practice at home.
Here Are Your Details:
What: “Yoga Ball Workshop”, including my “Back Care Series”!
When: Friday, April 17, 2015 – 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Where: Yoga For Real, 14001 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, KY 40245 (inside Faith Community Church – UCC)
Fee: $50 ($35 for 2015 Year of Yoga participants)
Bring: If you have a yoga ball and want to practice on it, bring it with you. Otherwise, you can use one of my extra yoga balls. Bring cash or check for the workshop fee.
How To Register: Reply to this email or call Cheri at 502-641-2296. Only three spots available, so register now to reserve your spot. Bring cash or check to the workshop. Contact Cheri now to register!
If something is telling you to try this but are hesitating, listen to your body asking you to take some special care of it. Your body does so much for you. Take these two hours and do something extra special for your health and well-being. You could probably use some self-care, right?!
I look forward to hearing from you and getting you registered for your Yoga Ball night!
Contact me now to register (reply to this email or call me at 641-2296).