Is This You?
Do you carry lots of tension and tightness in your shoulders and neck?
Does it sound like “Snap, Crackle and Pop” live inside your neck when you move your head and neck around?
Do your shoulders shrug up around your ears until your neck about disappears?
Do you sit at a computer for way too long until your posture is horrendous?
Do your shoulders round forward, your chin jut forward and the back of your neck crunches and hurts?
You are not alone! That is the biggest problem so many of us have in our stress-filled and busy, busy, busy world.
I have simple moves that are gonna make your neck and shoulders feel better than they’ve felt in a looooong time!
I will teach you how to do these moves step-by-step and you will be surprised at how much tension goes away!
In this two-hour workshop, you will:
* Experience release of tension, tightness and pain in your neck, shoulders and upper back.
* Learn which of the 25+ techniques work best for you to stretch and relax your tense muscles.
* Learn easy things you can do at home and at work to keep the tension away.
* Experience my “karate chop” massage technique that will drain tension out of your neck and head!
* Explore the relationship between shoulder blade and chest muscles to improve posture, improve your breathing and increase your energy.
Here Are Your Details:
What: “Neck & Shoulders – Tension Relief And Relaxation Workshop”
When: Friday, April 24, 2015 – 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Where: Yoga For Real, 14001 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, KY 40245 (inside Faith Community Church – UCC)
Fee: $50 ($35 for 2015 Year of Yoga participants) Bring cash or check to the workshop
Bring: Bring your yoga mat and strap if you have one. Otherwise, you must be one of the first 10 people to register in order to claim one of my extras.
How To Register: Reply to this email or call Cheri at 502-641-2296. Deadline to register is end of day Thursday (unless space is filled by then). Bring cash or check to the workshop. Contact Cheri now to register!
Please don’t delay. For your sake. For the health of your neck, your shoulders – and every part of your body that is affected when you learn how to release the tensions and allow your energy, your blood and your nerves to flow and function properly when they are not restricted by your tightness!
I look forward to hearing from you and getting you registered! Contact me now to register.