“Meditation Made Easy” Workshop
This workshop is for you if:
* Your mind spins on all the things you have to do and your cannot go to sleep or rest.
* You can’t relax your body because your mind continues to go 100 miles an hour.
* You’ve heard meditation is good for you, but you know you can’t get your mind to shut off.
Good news! Meditation is NOT about “emptying your mind” and you CAN do it.
I will take you step-by-step through some very do-able enjoyable techniques that will surprise you and give you relief.
In this two-hour workshop, you will:
* Learn what meditation is and what it is not.
*Experience several different ways to meditate so you find what actually works well for YOU!
* If you are visually oriented, you’ll learn meditations where you look at something.
* If you like sound and music, you’ll learn meditations where you listen to something.
* If you connect to what’s happeing internally, you’ll learn meditations where you feel or experience sensations in your body.
* If you have trouble sitting still, you’ll enjoy moving meditations.
* Learn how to keep the distractions away when you meditate – you have to train your mind like a puppy
* Experience what it feels like to have a calm mind for a change!
* Boost your brain!
* You will receive my special written meditation guide, explaining step-by-step “How to” for each style of meditation so you can practice these techniques at home.
* If you are one of the first seven people to register, you will receive a 3-minute Guided Meditation audio recording!
Here Are Your Details:
What: “Meditation Made Easy Workshop”
When: Friday, November 15, 2013 – 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Where: Yoga For Real, 14001 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, KY 40245 (inside Faith Community Church – UCC)
Bring: Bring your yoga mat if you have one. Otherwise, let me know if you need to borrow a mat from me.
How To Register: Reply to this email or call Cheri at 502-641-2296. Be one of the first seven people to reserve your spot and receive a 3-minute Guided Meditation recording! Bring cash or check to the workshop. Contact Cheri now to register!